Friday, April 10, 2009

It's My Birthday- Surprise!

I want to start out by saying I hate birthdays, not all birthdays just mine. Birthdays are a reminder that I can't stop the aging clock and it's all down hill from here.
Beth, Justin and the kids came up to spend their spring break with us. Jordan started off my day by telling me that I was turning a really big number but that in 4 years I would really be old. So I decided it was time to head out the door and go to work!



My wonderful husband helped my day by having this incredible bouquet of flowers sent to me at work. He always remembers to include some of my favorite flowers, lilies and tulips. My entire dining room smells wonderful.



I had no clue that there were even more surprises instore because Mike, Beth, Arianne, Rachelle had been cooking up a surprise party. I can't believe they got away with it!



Beth spent her days baking one of her amazing cakes then hurriedly cleaning up all the evidence before I got home from work. It tasted as good as it looked.
While Mike and I took little Joshua for a lazy stroll up the street the house was descended upon by my parents, my brothers and their wives, almost all of our kids, and several neighbor families all with food. We had a great buffet for dinner, laughter and fun.
Arianne and Rachelle had gathered some pictures of me growing up and made a DVD that was running on the big screen the entire evening. I can't believe all the work and secrets that went into the evening. I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS, THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment